Hi, I’m Karly and this is my dog Hufflepuff.
We blog over at Karly Kim. I do most of the writing, but he helps with visuals.
We have been in love with Kelly since our first blate. And for some reason she keeps letting me hang out with her.
I hope you enjoy getting to know a little bit about me. I broke the information down into categories and kept it short because who wants to read a novel? And more importantly, I don’t have the brain power to write one.
Five things I have a passion for
1. Mouthwash – I truly believe the world would be a better place if everyone used it.
2. Underground rap battles
3. High heels
4. The person who invented eyeliner
Five things I’d like to do before I die
1. Invent a new candy
2. Learn how to play the piano
3. Have a butler. Preferably Geoffrey from Fresh Prince if he’s available.
4. Hoard pets
5. Leave the world a happier place.
Five reads I love
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
5. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
Five favorite movies
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Mean Girls
3. The Notebook
4. Bad Boys 2
Five places I’d want to travel to
1. Des Moines, Iowa – because why not?
2. Phuket, Thailand
3. The Maldives
4. Curichiba, Brazil
Five things you’ll learn from my blog
1. What to do after you meet Hugh Hefner
2. How to get cast on The Bachelor
3. What to do when everyone thinks you’re crazy
4. The Rules of Feminism
5. How to spend money on things you don’t need