In totally other news two weeks ago my bloggy BFF Karly tagged me in her Sunshine post. She nominated me for the Sunshine Award and like she said, it would be rude to not reply. So with some hesitation, I present 11 random facts about me. The first two facts are one’s that no one knew about me at our Christmas party last night and the rest? Absolute randomness.
1) I have a YouTube video with over 500,000 views. True Story.
2) My mom was a professional figure skater.
3) In college I only dated other Division I athletes.
4) My grandfather asked over Thanksgiving – how many pairs of shoes do I have? I tried to count and was completely stumped.
5) Goldfish are my favorite snack.
6) I prefer plain seltzer to flavored.
7) I would love to go to culinary school.
8) I did not get my ears pierced until I was 13 – it is a family tradition.
9) I did not own a pair of jeans until I was eleven.
10) I used to collect snow globes from different vacations. My favorite were the tropical ones with sand instead of snow!
11) I’m not allergic to anything (that I know of).
And then because this is all about me, I have to leave with you with some things un-self centered! Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.