I had every intention today’s post being a review on the amazing lashes I got from EcoTools as a Klout Perk but with the past week that was a no-go. The one highlight of me week happened at work when a top executive asked how I was feeling. When I said I felt awful he said that I looked good and it is better to look good than to feel good. Well, thank you boss! Instead of the false lashes review I am going to share with you some of my favorite links of the week:
- I am so jealous that one of my blogger icons Taza got to see a Banksy original, I am in love with the exhibit he is doing all across New York right now and I really want to see one of his pieces soon!
- Some bloggers make their life seem perfect but my favorites tell it how it is and Helene’s post about how she tried and failed at contouring actually made me laugh out loud.
- Emily’s tips for interviewing were remarkably helpful and I have a job! Honestly, these are tips everyone should read and bookmark, and I especially agree with always accepting the water!
- Samantha’s account of visiting her husband in St. Louis was so raw and real I felt like I was right there with her – thank you for letting us into your world Sam!
- Fall has finally hit NYC and Wedny’s Cape dress and Classic trench would be a perfect ensemble even though she is in L.A.!
- I just found out my bloggy BFF Karly was accepted to be on the Bacherlorette and turned it down. I can not wait to hear the whole story when we hang out again this weekend!
- Kara from Maskara posted the most amazing tips for looking your thinest in photos and I can not wait to put them into effect in my next photo shoot.
- I have mentioned it a dozen times but I love this MSN Money article with numbers about Halloween – Americans will spend nearly $7 billion this year!
I know this is not the most interesting post I could have put together, I really do apologize but if this weekend has in store even half of what I expect there will be lots of great new Kelly updates next week featuring lots of pictures from my second blate with Karly Kim and much more. Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!