It is hard to believe that there is anything I have written about five different times on Sparkles and Shoes but as the blog is turning six on Thursday I guess that makes sense. When I originally started this was to only write about my favorite things but it turns out there are also a lot of things that really do irk me. So with that in mind, I have a two part update for you – a whole list of things that did not make the first four lists and then a reader input section.
- When people make fun of me for taking pictures with my DSLR saying “a phone will do”
- When hot and cold water come out of different taps in a sink (very British)
- People who get to the subway / tube turn style and then don’t have their ticket / card / pass ready
- When people read your message and then don’t respond for days
- Plans that are cancelled when you are already en route
- That Brits put too many u’s in things – it is favorite not favourite
- Tops where the pattern on the front does not continue to the back
- People who ring the door bell more than twice
- Mine lately is when people take things without permission. – Bella#
- I hate when people try to continue talking while they are yawning. – Yi-Chia
- Loud chewing is the absolute worst. I also hate when people shuffle their feet! – Alexandra
- Flight Delays – Tammy
- My #1 pet peeve is when people interrupt me when I’m talking! – Amber
- I hate when people stand ridiculously close in line. One time, the person behind me sneezed on me. – Jackie
- People who do not know how to use a four way stop – Kier
- When we’re at the beach and people set up their stuff RIGHTONTOP of ours. – Vanessa
- I hate when people go super slow in the left lane and when they don’t use their blinkers! – Sharon
- People who talk obnoxiously loud on their cell phones in public places. – Issa
There are so many and I could go on, and on. This is definitely one of my favorite series to update and if you all have good feedback I will be sure that there is not a year and a half gap until the next one.
What is your biggest pet peeve?