If the candy hearts and pink streamers have not already taken over I am sure they will in the net week. Valentine’s Day is ten days away and for this holiday around the person you are involved with or attracted to Hallmark says we need to buy a $4 card ($8 if you are at Papyrus), flowers, chocolate, and maybe even a gift. Tack on a hard-to-get reservation on February 14th and you are looking at a few hundred dollars if a new outfit is involved.
Well, the nice thing for single girls, like me, there is no guy to shell out $75-$100 for so instead of being lonely, think of it as a savings and why not buy yourself a present? I have had my eye on an assortment of gifts of things covering all of the basics – flowers, candy, and cute presents – for great Valentine’s Day gifts:
(1) I have been crushing on this Kate Spade New York Pavé Watch for weeks and it is an exception by being over $100 but it was too cute not to include!
(2) The color and structure of this Rotita Zipper Design Square Collar Sleeveless Dress is beautiful and for less than $30 it is a no brainer!
(3) These Snake Chain Tassel Drops are a classier version of one of my favorite pairs of earrings from college and they are just so pretty.
(5) A John Lewis White Orchid counts as the flowers a guy might buy you but they will last much longer!
(6) I got one of these in high school and a replacement has been on my currently coveting list for years, I think this Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Rose would bring the perfect pop of color to this never ending winter.
(7) As you may have seen in my post about double pearl studs I love this trend and I now have two pairs of these Pearl 360 Studs.
(8) Who says you can’t buy yourself chocolates? These La Maison du Chocolat Dark Chocolate Truffles are hands down my favorite!
(9) I know this is something Kate Spade is marketing towards boyfriends but I think this gold “Be Mine” bracelet is adorable.
What do you want this Valentine’s Day?