There have been a dozen ton of things on my DIY to-do list for a few months now and this past weekend and I got three of them done. The first project was to find a cute way to display the cotton balls on my vanity. I combed Pinterest and when I saw these cute gold striped vases I knew that would be it. This is my take on them:
In July I started my wine-cork “K”, my first DIY project in Brooklyn, and one of my most popular posts to date. When I created it a few months ago I was sure I was going to have enough corks to finish the whole “K” but sadly I did not. The last few months I have been saving up every last cork and this time I was certain I had enough to finally finish my “K”, especially with the inclusion of the champagne corks I had not previously utilized. Wrong again, I was still short wine corks. The good news is it more complete than it was! By my count I need another 30 corks so my guess is that right around the holidays it will finally be done!
Granted, none were too difficult either but hey, I am easing into this DIY thing!