A year ago I posted about how much I love Funfetti cake and I took this obsession to a whole new level last weekend when I made Funfetti dip and oh boy was it good! As you know from my salmon recipe, I like simple recipes and a limited number of ingredients and this fit both of my criteria.
I made a batch of this dip to have at Sparkles and Shoes 2nd Birthday Party last Saturday night and my only hesitation was what to serve it with. I read about the different options and decided to go with the default animal crackers although no one eating it was going to be under 23. We went through a bowl and a half at the party and during clean up I forced myself to toss the rest – too addictive! With only four ingredients it could not have been easier and I will definitely be making this funfetti dip again soon:
My recipe for this delicious dip is adapted from here
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- In a large bowl mix the box of Funfetti cake mix, Cool Whip, and yogurt until blended and smooth.
- Add sprinkles as desired.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with additional sprinkles.
- Serve with animal crackers (graham crackers or vanilla wafers will also work)
Have you ever made Funfetti dip before?
PS. Today is the last day to enter the Sparkles and Shoes 2nd Birthday giveaway!