Happy first real day of 2018! I will have a fun recap on my New Year’s Eve in Florida for you tomorrow but I wanted to share a new recipe with you today – one of the things I m trying to do more of this year! You may recall last week I wore this adorable black and navy dress to my parent’s annual holiday dinner party and for that party I made a delicious Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread, if I do say so myself. I actually made it twice, once for their party and once for a neighbors party and by the second time, I got it down!
INGREDIENTS: There are really only four main ingredients but I listed all of them out here for you just in case and then it is time to make it, get ready for this easy recipe that is only 30 minutes, start to finish!
- 1 large boule
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 8-oz. wheel brie, cut into thin strips
- 15-oz. whole berry can of cranberry sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parchment Paper
- Optional (not used in this recipe)
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch the boule, making slices, score every inch in both directions and making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, salt, and pepper. Brush boule with butter mixture, making sure to get inside the crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with brie and cranberry sauce and wrap bread completely in foil. Bake until the cheese is melted and the bread is warm and toasty, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then garnish with more salt and pepper in addition to fresh cranberries.
Have you ever tried a bread like this?