I have a new favorite dessert and it is especially fitting for this time of year, pumpkin cheesecake. This skinny pumpkin cheesecake is easy and no bake plus it is a definite crowd pleaser. I first enjoyed a slice, okay, okay, two slices at my friend Mary’s after the New York City marathon. She had made the Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake from the the Skinny Taste and it was incredibly delicious. Only a few days later I made a pie of my own and after switching out two ingredients found it really was an easy fall dessert!
After making my pie and letting it sit overnight I enjoyed a slice at my apartment and quickly realized it was delicious, and thus dangerous, and decided to take it to the office or else I would have eaten it all! This dessert is quick and simple to make in under 10 minutes if you use ready crust.
I love, love, love this recipe and it can no-joke be made in ten minutes.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 4 oz Free Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 inch reduced-fat Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and flatten.
- Chill for a few hours, until firm.
Do you like pumpkin cheesecake?