Peas and Pancetta
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound pancetta, diced
- 3 shallots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound frozen peas, thawed
- Heat the oil in a large high-sided saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook until golden brown and the fat has rendered. (Turn the fan on so as not to set off your smoke detector)
- Remove the pancetta to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add the shallots to the pan and cook until soft.
- Add the peas and cook until warmed through.
- Transfer to a large bowl and top with the crisp pancetta.
- Finish with sea salt.
Sparkles and Shoes https://www.sparklesandshoes.com/