1) Picnic like Royalty Forget the lunch bags and ratty blanket – experience the crème-de-la-crème of picnics courtesy of Gilt City and Perfect Picnic NYC. Enjoy a butler-serviced 2-hour picnic for two with the finest meats, cheeses, and crudité plus a bottle of Prosecco and delicious watermelon salad, now 26% off on GiltCity.com.
2) Flirt With Frida Check out ‘Frida al Fresco’ Evenings at the New York Botanical Garden for 23% off when you buy a ticket on Gilt City. For $27, you can take in this exotic and thought-provoking exhibit featuring Mexican botanical life and some rare works from the sensational Frida Kahlo.
3) Aye Aye Captain Rent a beautiful boat within minutes on Boatbound.com. Try water sports, explore a local fishing hole, or set out on a leisurely sail on the tri-state area’s wonderful waterways. With various gift card options you can save $100, $200 or $400 on the site by visiting GiltCity.com beginning August 24th.
4) Go Behind the Scenes of‘ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Experience a week in the life of the cast and crew of this comedy phenomenon. Meet SNL’s key players, past and present, and interact with sets, props, and costumes in a way only the cast has for the last 40 years. Gilt offers access to the exhibition for two adults, four adults, or the family for up to 40% off.
5) Vineyard Hop in the Hamptons Embark on a luxurious day-trip on the spacious Hampton Luxury Liner – and tour three vineyards, sip the finest wines, and unwind during a live music performance, courtesy of Gilt City. You can save on these all-day wine tours for one or two people ($89-$165) on GiltCity.com starting August 27th. This one is personally my favorite and I am going next weekend, I will be sure to blog all about it!