For some reason when I put together this collage I had the feeling, oh, people are just going to think I had nothing to post about so I went around Pinterest and picked up a ton of things and threw them together. Did anyone think this? Well, in case you were wondering – no, these are all items I have had my eye on and for some reason I have decided to explain away:
- Kate Hudson is absolutely gorgeous in Ann Taylor’s new holiday ads – I love the clothes, her son, and many of the clothes she is in, especially this skirt.
- When Blaire announced her collection with Bauble Bar and immediately went to check out the pieces she curated as guest bartender.
- Anna James featured Miranda Kerr in these to-die-for Bailan pants I just had to have them.
- When the Tattooed Tea Lady gives something a thumbs up i know it is good so I am all for this NARS paellte, Christmas?
- When I wrote about decorating your desk I really did fall in love with this C. Wonder piggy bank.
- I saw these burgundy Sam Edelman boots on Style Elixir and I agree with Lauren, they are a must have!
- BCA Month is over and I am kicking myself for not have purchasing these earrings from LOFT I featured in my Think Pink post.
- My style icon Blair Eadie killed it in these beautiful colbalt shoes.